Saturday, September 12, 2009

Controlled Chaos


I am not sure if I would even consider it "under control" at this point, but hey we are still healthy, breathing, and all here :) I may have taken on a little too much this fall but Christmas is only 3 months around the corner, yes three months! I know it sounded way too scary close when I said it out loud. Luckily I have an awesome support system around me. Like Ms.Kathy for instance, she is one of Rayleigh's four sitters, and this is her with Rayleigh in one of Rayleighs weekly presents from her and Mr.Randy. Ms. Kathy is always picking up something cute for Rayleigh and with Halloween around the corner this is the 3rd piece in her "collection" from Ms. Kathy. I think that Rayleigh and Allie Claire were born to be jungle babies: :)
Here is how Luke and Rayleigh spend their Tuesday and Thursday evenings while I am at school. In Ms. Sherry's (My mom's neighbor who also is one of Rayleigh Jo's keepers) backyard either fishing or swimming.
And of course Rayleighs other two sitters are my mom and my sister! I think Rayleigh is the best birth control for Abby. She does have Rayleigh drinking from a big girl cup. I am so blessed to have such awesome family and practically family to help get us through this semester. We love them so much and would be lost without them.

Rayleigh and I do spend Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays just us two all day. She really loves getting into school supplies.....could this be an early sign of ready to read? One of her new favorite things is going to the park. This baby would swing for hours, but mommma gets so hot and sweaty so the trip usually lasts about thirty minutes.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment