So I have been in a bloggin blump because school is back in. Throwing Rayleigh in the mix has made for a crazy start to the year but hey its my last (YES LAST!!!) semester at UNF! So yay! Also Luke and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this weekend!


This has been the best year and I can only imagine them getting better and better. I love you so much Luke! Your such an awesome husband and father. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come.

congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteBless your heart, it was so hard finishing college after getting married. I can't even imagine trying to finish up with a baby. You are my hero! A big congratulations on both your anniversary and your upcoming graduation. Huge milestones!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard enough just trying to work, cook, and clean with a family. You truly are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on ONE year!!!