Monday, July 27, 2009
Shout to the Lord
If you should ever pass a silver trailblazer and some lady is in there having a hardcore praise and worship session, do not be alarmed it is just me. I have heard the Chris Tomlin song for years but Sunday morning we sang it in praise and worship. Shout to the Lord. I am sure you are all familiar with its lyrics but Sunday afternoon I feel my heart was just reflective on this song. It is a song I often hear on Ralyeigh Praise Baby movies but Sunday God really spoke with me. I am in awe that I worship and have a personal relationship with the savior who "Mountains bow down and the seas roar at the sound of His name." To fathom the work of hands everynight when Rayleigh snuggles in my lap how could I not sing for joy at the work of His hands? How many times has He been my comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength? Day in and day out. This morning my prayer to him was that every breath, all that I am never cease to worship Him. I have been having alot of struggles in my relationship with my mother lately and I feel that this song and the worship experience I have had with God has just given me an overhwhelming peace that no matter what he is in control and nothing compares to the promise I have in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for following :) Glad I found your blog. Rayleigh is an absolute doll!!! Hopefully she and Reese become quick friends in the nursery! Look forward to getting to know you better :)
ReplyDelete