No were not going to the Suns game but Rayleigh is drinking from a big girl cup! And boy does she love it. I'm not sure if Ryaleigh actually likes to "drink" from the cup or chewing on it, either way she is hooked!
Meet Talem, Rayleigh's 2nd cousin. And can you beleive he is 4 months older than she is? I must say that Rayleigh is quite the big little girl. And yes I know you might not have recognized her but that is Rayleigh once again caught bowless. She has figured out how to take them out and use them as a teether. Am I a bad mom for telling Rayleigh no when she goes for the bows? Maybe I'll join Carrie in Bow mothers anonymous :)
Congrats to Shelly Wilkerson and Justin Johnson on the big day last Saturday! Not only was it a great wedding but it was also a mini high school reunion. It was so great catching up with my friends.
On Tuesday I had to run to Yulee and we went on ahead to Fernadina and let Rayleigh lay out on the beach for a little. Rayleigh loves the waves and eating sand.
aw...your daughter is adorable!! i just found your blog..sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no you are not a bad momma for telling her "No" when she takes out her bows. I do that with Allie over and over again b/c I am stubborn enough to keep putting it right back in. It's the only way she's ever going to learn.
ReplyDelete