Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Rewind

Really I need a weekend rewind.....is it me or do they just seem to be slipping away? Correct that question; is time completely slipping away? Rayleigh and I really started our weekend on Thrusday when we baked cookies with my sister Abby Jean. Rayleigh made herf first batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I think her favorite part was chewing on the brown sugar bag, or her first taste of a little bit of cookie dough, I dont remember the pediatrician including raw sugar and eggs in her meal plan, but everyone needs a little treat now and then. My child is only in diaper (I know with no bow) becuase our original intentions were to swim but Thank you Mr. Florida for all of your rainy weather.
Watch out Paula Deen
Of course Friday was spent cleaning around the house and doing a little laundry. I still haven't figured out how three people have so many loads of laundry, seriously I can not figure out for the life of me how my husband goes through as many outfits a day as our 5 month old. Luckily I had a helping hand, Rayleigh loves "riding" the washer when it starts. Yeah were all about cheap entertainment.
On Friday night my sister and I went out with two of my good friends from college Katherin and Alexis down to Freebird to see one of our favorite singers Brantley Gilbert. And it was a very fun time :) Of course I called and checked on Rayleigh and Luke about a hundred times, but I definitly enjoyed my ladies night out. And Saturday Rayleigh got her first bubbly bath! And little miss ate the bubbles the whole time! Bless her heart, you would think no one feeds her around here but her thighs would tell otherwise.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Shes getting so big!! and she looked so adorable in her dress sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barefoot and bowless sounds like my kids.

    ReplyDelete