Not that this week was any different than all our other busy ones, but time just seemed to slip so fast. My mamaw was in town from Tennessee and got to see Rayleigh for the first time! On Saturday we all went for a little morning shopping. This time Rayleigh only got three outfits(as if she doesnt have enough she will never wear) but I am a sucker for seersucker little outfits, I just think people try to dress little girls too old so I am always keeping my eyes open for little smocked and seersucker things. I had always heard the older you get, the faster time flies, its not flying, its soaring. Abby graduated on Monday night and I can't beleive she has grown up into such a prtty young woman. Rayleigh has figured out how to use that precious little smile of hers and boy does she love to giggle.
Rayleigh also got to go to Auntie Em's on Friday and put one of her bathing suits to good use. Boy does that girl love the water. She was scooting all around in her purple sunshade buggy. After
that Ms.Susan stripped her down and let my poor child go skinny dipping! She was just a kicking and splashing, I think she thought it was her bathtime because she sure did take a good nap afterwards. Maybe we should make swimming a daily activity.It is clear to see that there will be a many Friday afternoon swimming with Auntie Em and Jen. Thank goodness it hasn't rained in a couple days. I am finally able to start putting clothes back on the line. Soon I will be putting clothes on the new line at our new house. In case you havent had the opportunity to meet the Nassau County Building Engineer, Taco Pope, yes that is his real birth name Taco, he is awesome and such a big help with every last of my never ending questions. Which reminds me I have to get back to wrapping some of that up before Rayleigh wakes up from her nap.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment