Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some kind of Saturday

Goodness Gracious!!! Today is Rayleigh's 1st birthday party! Not "her" first birthday but the first kids brithdya party she gets to go to. My good friend Samantha (whom I share a birthday with) her little boy Brayden is turning 2! I can't beleive he is already two! Also Rayleigh gets to go to Babies R' Us this morning :) I hope she is ready for her big day. Rayleigh was feeling awful spunky last night! Not only did she take almost a thirty minute bath (she was having so much fun) But when we got her out she was rolling over and just a talking up a storm last night. SOmebody must have told Rayleigh that Luke and I stay up on Friday nights after she goes to bed because she was not having her bedtime last night. She finally crashed around 8:30 and slept until about 5 this morning. She has been going strong since.

2 comments:

  1. Do y'all really have an established bedtime already?! I am in awe! Allie goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:45 and that's the best we can do. I am impressed! Is Rayleigh taking any naps yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im jealous! Mason & Marissa both stayed up till midnight or later friday & saturday night!!

    ReplyDelete