I can't lie. I am a Jon and Kater, I have been all 5 seasons. It all started years ago when my mom and I would watch it in her bed at night. For those of you who follow the show, ya'll already know what happend last night. The only other time I "follow" celebrities is waiting in the grocery line, but once I started on J&K years ago I was hooked. The thing that has bothered me the most this last year is the way
everything is for the kids. Don't get me wrong Luke and I love Rayleigh till the days end and would go to the end of the earth for here but before her, we love each other. Luke has always said long before Rayleigh that no matter what our marriage is number one. We will not be the parents who go behind each others back and give in on different standards. We are committed to raising Rayleigh to the best of our ability with the help of God, many prayers, a whole lot of trial and error, and a little bit of luck :)

Hey it may be a crazy life, but its our life
i have to totally agree with you!!! i hate it soo much for the children but i feel like they are throwing away their marriage so easily!! one of the things scott and i have said from day one is that divorce is not an option! and i feel like with them they had that option at the top the whole time! i have truly been praying for them! i know thats silly because i dont even know them but i want it to work out so bad for them! but i guess they have made thier decision! hopefully something will click with them before all this is finaly and make them work it out!!
ReplyDeleteGirl you are so right. So many people get this wrong. Spouse first, kids second. It does break my heart about Jon and Kate. In my opinion they need to give the show a rest and focus of each other, but oh well for that know.
ReplyDelete