This house is empty....only for a few hours. I should definitly be taking this time to catch up on a load of laundry, washing a few of those bottles sitting on the sink or taking more than a three minute shower. Oh well. The reason my house is empty, actually come to think of it this is only the third time Luke has taken Rayleigh with hi since she was born. Not becuase he doesn't want to, trust me if I let him he would have her on his back at work all day, Lord knows he misses that baby to death all day. (Maybe I should start wearing a diaper and crying in the night), but most of the time on the weekends we have family time, which includes fun stuff like grocery shopping or walking around a little historic shopping area. Rayleigh was all spunky and sheerful before Braydens big party yesterday then it must have been
the five minutes of fresh air becuase Ms.Thing passed out in Jen's arms and didnt wake up until after presents and ice cream when we were leaving. Bless her heart but she is definitly a beauty sleeping baby. Did I mention Rayleigh has also become technologically savy? Or she is just interested in the computer screen glow. The other night I was working on some homework and Rayleigh decided to join me. Well homework turned into baby einstein on Youtube. Maybe I should hook Rayleigh up the e-trade boy.....or not, Luke has an arranged marriage when she is fourty. I know alot of people have watched the movie Marley and Me but I highly suggest reading the book first. Maybe it was all the pregnancy hormones but the book was so good. I cried through the second half. The book is always better than the movie and I always love a good book. Next on the list "The Shack".
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment