Monday, June 22, 2009

Dad, Shots, and a 'lil bit of everyhing

Ok so I admit to being a bad blogger mom, but last week we were so busy. On Thursday Rayleigh and I went shopping and picked up Lukes fathers day present. Rayleigh also got a present, she was super excited about her new movie, or at least the plastic wrapper around it.
Friday, Rayleigh had her 4month check up. Bad news- she had shots, good news- she took them so well:) Here's her stats: 24inches- 40% percentile and she weighs 15.8- 90% percentile for her height.....short and round, I knew it was genetic. Her motor skills are right on tact and she is ready for some fruits and veggies. I'll let you know how that goes. ON Saturday Rayleigh woke up roaring and ready to go. I think that someone snuck her a sneak peak of KongFu Panda becuase she had some crazy karate moves.














Luke and I took Rayleigh swimming with Auntie Em and Amos on Saturday and she had so much fun, of course being the mom of the year I am we got to the pool only to realize my camera batteries were dead. Go figure. BUT on a good note on the way home from the pool we stopped at a garage sale in Amhurst oak, it was an awesome yard sale if you know anyone having a little girl they had tons of stuff in great condition, unfortunately my "blessed" child needs nothing in the clothes department but they are having it again next Saturday if you know anyone having a little girl let them know about it. We left with this baby einstein jumparoo that had never been used for $20. A little clorox wipe down and Rayleigh was ready. You can see by the blurr of her hand Rayleigh was having a grand time in her new favorite toy.

Rayleigh was so exctited Sunday morning before church because she got to give daddy his present (a new pair of boots). Rayleigh is so blessed to have a daddy who prays for her eternal salvation everyday and wants only the world for her. Luke is an awesome husband and a great dad. After talking with Rayleigh we decided we would keep him for a few more years.

3 comments:

  1. aww very cute fathers day pic!! and she looks like she is having a grand time in her new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetness! Could I tell you how much I love the picture of Miss Ray Ray doing the Kung Fu moves. Hysterical! Great find at the yard sale--lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute!! love the 1st 2 pictures!!

    ReplyDelete